1. Dogs kill more people per year than all other pets combined.
2. Dogs injure more people per year than all wild and domesticated animals combined. 350,000 people will require emergency hospital visits per year in US alone for dog bites. 850,000 will require some form of medical treatment from dog bites. And an estimated 4.5 million people get bitten by dogs each year.
3. Male dogs have a “knot” of flesh on their penis that swells shortly before ejactulation, and prevents him from separating from the female until mating is over.
4. Dogs can understand our face and thus read our mind.
5. Dogs have killed and eaten their owners.